You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers!
1. How soon after an accident or injury should I consult with an attorney?
- Immediately, or as soon as possible. Even if you are unsure if a claim or lawsuit is something you definitely want to pursue, it is always best to speak to an expert attorney right away in order to protect your interests. For instance, certain filings must occur within a certain time after an accident and speaking with an attorney right away will ensure that happens. Also, it is not uncommon for insurance companies or investigators who do not have your best interest in mind to contact you right after an accident.
2. Do you have the courage to try my case?
- Yes! If the insurance company or the defendant is not being fair with you, our philosophy is to go to trial. The insurance companies know that we’ll go to trial, which can ultimately be very beneficial for our clients and tends to maximize our settlement amounts. While there is always risk involved with a trial, we make SURE that you know every option and every step that we take along the way so that we can make the best decisions for you together.
3. What do you specialize in?
- Personal injuries, mainly serious personal injuries. When seeking the services of an attorney, we feel that it is very important to seek an attorney who specializes in the area of law you need help in.
4. Have you received jury verdicts over $1 million?
5. Have you settled cases for over $1 million?
6. Can I hire you even if I have hired another attorney?
7. Do I have to pay you for an initial meeting or consultation?
- Absolutely not.